Find Your Spot
We have parking for you. Downtown Wichita not only offers many exciting things to do, it also has plenty of parking for ease of accessibility. Downtown provides multiple options including convenient street parking for a short stay, covered parking for those days you just don’t want to get out in the weather and surface parking lots – both long and short term. Here is a quick overview of the types of parking available in Downtown.
Event: For specific event parking, visit the interactive parking map or download printed maps below.
- INTRUST Bank Arena Green: Interactive Map | Print Map
- INTRUST Bank Arena Orange: Interactive Map | Print Map
- INTRUST Bank Arena Blue: Interactive Map | Print Map
- Orpheum Parking Map: Interactive Map | Print Map
- Century II Parking Map: Interactive Map | Print Map
To find parking for larger events throughout the week of November 20-26, visit the links below.
- November 20 – Great Russian Nutcracker at Orpheum Theatre
- November 24 – Shopkins Live! at Orpheum Theatre
- November 25 – Wichita Thunder vs. Quad City at INTRUST Bank Arena
- November 26 – Wichita Thunder vs. Kalamazoo at INTRUST Bank Arena
- November 26 – KLOVE Christmas Tour at Century II
Street: Downtown has over 2,000 on-street parking spaces and most have time limitations. Look for signs that post time periods.
Customer: These spaces are available for people visiting a specific business. The spaces are usually identified with signs and are often close to building entrances.
Daily: Short term, public parking lots provide parking for an hour or day. Most lots are identified with the recognizable and colorful “P” parking symbol.
Daily/Monthly: When entering a lot, look for signs about the public use of the space and where to pay for daily parking.
Monthly: A number of parking lots are leased on a monthly basis. While anyone can lease a spot daily or hourly parking is not allowed.
Covered: Almost every garage in Downtown Wichita allows hourly or daily parking. All parking garages in Old Town are free and open to the public. A number of garages are open and available after 5pm to accommodate Downtown events and activities.