Find Your Spot
We have parking for you. Downtown Wichita not only offers many exciting things to do, it also has plenty of parking for ease of accessibility. Downtown provides multiple options including convenient street parking for a short stay, covered parking for those days you just don’t want to get out in the weather and surface parking lots – both long and short term. Here is a quick overview of the types of parking available in Downtown.
Event: For specific event parking, visit the interactive parking map or download printed maps below.
- INTRUST Bank Arena Green: Interactive Map | Print Map
- INTRUST Bank Arena Orange: Interactive Map | Print Map
- INTRUST Bank Arena Blue: Interactive Map | Print Map
- Orpheum Parking Map: Interactive Map | Print Map
- Century II Parking Map: Interactive Map | Print Map
To find parking for larger events throughout the week of March 25-31 visit the links below.
- March 25 – Puddles Pity Party at Orpheum Theatre
- March 26-28 – 2019 KRWA Annual Conference and Exhibition at Century II
- March 27 – Thunder vs Utah at INTRUST Bank Arena
- March 29 – NeedtoBreath: Acoutstic Live Tour 2019 at Orpheum Theatre
- March 29 – Thunder vs Tulsa at INTRUST Bank Arena
- March 30 – Engineering Expo 2019 at Century II
- March 30 – The SteelDrivers at Orpheum Theatre
- March 30 – Wichita Force vs Texas at INTRUST Bank Arena
- March 31 – Chonda Pierce at Orpheum Theatre
Street: Downtown has over 2,000 on-street parking spaces and most have time limitations. Look for signs that post time periods.
Customer: These spaces are available for people visiting a specific business. The spaces are usually identified with signs and are often close to building entrances.
Daily: Short term, public parking lots provide parking for an hour or day. Most lots are identified with the recognizable and colorful “P” parking symbol.
Daily/Monthly: When entering a lot, look for signs about the public use of the space and where to pay for daily parking.
Monthly: A number of parking lots are leased on a monthly basis. While anyone can lease a spot daily or hourly parking is not allowed.
Covered: Almost every garage in Downtown Wichita allows hourly or daily parking. All parking garages in Old Town are free and open to the public. A number of garages are open and available after 5pm to accommodate Downtown events and activities.