Find Your Spot
We have parking for you. Downtown Wichita not only offers many exciting things to do, it also has plenty of parking for ease of accessibility. Downtown provides multiple options including convenient street parking for a short stay, covered parking for those days you just don’t want to get out in the weather and surface parking lots – both long and short term. Here is a quick overview of the types of parking available in downtown.
Event: For specific event parking, view the list below, visit the interactive parking map or download the following printed maps.
- INTRUST Bank Arena Green: Interactive Map | Print Map
- INTRUST Bank Arena Orange: Interactive Map | Print Map
- INTRUST Bank Arena Blue: Interactive Map | Print Map
- Orpheum Parking Map: Interactive Map | Print Map
- Century II Parking Map: Interactive Map | Print Map
- Naftzger Park & Spaghetti Works Parking Map: Interactive Map | Print Map
- Riverfront Stadium Parking Map: Interactive Map
- Sept. 3-4: ICT Fest 2021 at Naftgzer Park
- Sept. 11: ICT Comic Con at Century II
- Sept. 18: Latin Fest ICT - Old Town
- Sept. 19: Shop & Grub at Naftzger Park
- Sept. 21: Storytime in the Park - Naftzger Park
- Sept 25-26: Wichita Pride at Century II
- Sept 25: Theresa Caputo at the Orpheum
Street: Downtown has over 2,000 on-street parking spaces and most have time limitations. Look for signs that post time periods.
Customer: These spaces are available for people visiting a specific business. The spaces are usually identified with signs and are often close to building entrances.
Daily: Short term, public parking lots provide parking for an hour or day. Most lots are identified with the recognizable and colorful “P” parking symbol.
Daily/Monthly: When entering a lot, look for signs about the public use of the space and where to pay for daily parking.
Monthly: A number of parking lots are leased on a monthly basis. While anyone can lease a spot daily or hourly parking is not allowed.
Covered: Almost every garage in downtown Wichita allows hourly or daily parking. All parking garages in Old Town are free and open to the public. A number of garages are open and available after 5pm to accommodate downtown events and activities.
Options such as the free Q-Line Trolley and Electric Scooter Rentals are also available. Learn more about these transportation services.