Downtown Wichita > Holidays > Overview
Support local businesses this holiday season
While the holidays may look different this year, one thing that remains the same is the love that our local shops and restaurants have for serving the Wichita community. These dedicated individuals are committed to keeping you safe – and many offer pick-up and delivery services. This year, celebrate the season by supporting a local business.
10 ways to share the local love -
- Purchase holiday gifts from downtown shops in-store, online or via phone.
- Enjoy a meal from a local restaurant through socially distanced dining.
- Order from a local restaurant online or via phone for pick-up or delivery.
- Purchase a gift card to your favorite shop or restaurant.
- Purchase a gift card to local theaters Mosley Street Melodrama or Roxy’s.
- Leave a positive review for a local business on Facebook, Google or Yelp.
- Purchase a seasonal pass or membership to a local museum.
- Share our local shops and restaurants listings on your social media accounts.
- Find local businesses throughout the city using this holiday shopping guide, which was created for the #ILoveWichita campaign.
- If you have planned a visit or event downtown while safety measures are in effect, instead of canceling consider rescheduling with the hotels and venues.
Local business owners and their employees are our friends, neighbors and fellow community members. Hear how you can help support their unique shops and restaurants this holiday season.