Support local during COVID-19
Local shops and restaurants are what make downtown Wichita a unique urban center. Many of our businesses are offering specials, online ordering and delivery services.
This webpage was created as a one-stop resource to provide information for the community to support our local shops and restaurants, their workers and the service industry. This page will be updated regularly as new information becomes available. Thank you for supporting local businesses during this challenging time.
If you are a shop or restaurant in the downtown district with an update to this list, please email your information to Megan Hartzell, Director of Communications for Downtown Wichita.
How to Support Local
- Shop local via website, phone or virtual tour with select shops listed below.
- Purchase a gift card to your favorite shop or restaurant.
- Donate or purchase a gift card to local theaters Mosley Street Melodrama or Roxy’s Downtown.
- Order take-out or delivery meals. See a regularly updated list of downtown restaurants offering specials, online ordering and delivery services below.
- Share a social media post on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to help spread the word on supporting local.
- Leave a positive review on Facebook, Google or Yelp.
- If you have planned a visit or event downtown while safety measures are in effect, please consider rescheduling/postponing with the hotels and venues instead of canceling to support our local economy.